Fiat Spain CEO Luca Napolitano has reason to smile again.
MADRID – Is the long-dormant Fiat awakening in Spain? After posting gains in new-vehicle sales here for all of 2013, the Italian group, now Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, says deliveries jumped 26.7% in first-quarter 2014, outpacing by a wide margin the 11.8% gain for the market overall. The performance surprises some observers here who have gotten accustomed to seeing Fiat operate in the red. Though financial results for the automaker’s Spanish operations have yet to be released for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Mounts Comeback in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.