Delphi among suppliers that offers technician-focused programs for product solutions.
PARIS – The aftermarket is doing just about as badly for French parts suppliers and service providers as the new-car market is for auto makers. French and European new-car sales were down 13.8% and 7.6%, respectively, through September, and in the first half, suppliers in France saw sales fall 11%. Unlike some cyclical declines, sales of aftermarket parts also are down, off 10.2%, according to Fiev, the French suppliers’ organization. The situation varies from some past ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Aftermarket Slump Mirrors New-Vehicle Sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.