Canter TF1 EcoHybrid can save up to 4,000 gallons of fuel per year, Fuso says.
LISBON, Portugal – Mitsubishi Fuso Truck Europe launches its revamped Canter TF1 range of commercial vehicles here. Derived from the previous Canter TF range, the refreshed models range from 3.5 to 8.55 t gross-vehicle weight and cover a market roughly equivalent to Classes 2-5 in the U.S. The new trucks feature engines rated that meet Euro 6 and 5b + EU emissions standards. The Euro 6 regulations are mandatory in the EU for CVs over 6 t, while the less-restrictive 5b + regulation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuso Adds to Canter Range With New Euro 6-Compliant Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.