Hyundai ix35 accounted for about 46.5% of plant’s output through June.
VIENNA – Volume production of the refreshed Hyundai ix35 SUV is under way at the Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic. One of the most significant upgrades for the ix35, known as the Tucson in the U.S., is the replacement of the 2.0L Theta II gasoline engine with Hyundai’s Nu 2.0L GDI powerplant. The engine produces 166 hp. The Korean auto maker manufactured 155,677 vehicles through June, down 4.8% from like-2012. The Hyundai ix35 accounted for about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Czech Plant Launches Refreshed ix35 SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.