CV maker claims new products feature segment-best cargo capacity.
MADRID – Iveco, the Italian commercial-vehicles maker now under Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ CNH Industrial umbrella, announces the launch of the ninth generation of its Daily range of light-duty CVs in June. The launch date has been moved up at least six months from Iveco’s original announcement last September. Some analysts think CNH may be acting to strengthen Iveco’s presence in a highly competitive market segment that has seen sales backslide during the prolonged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iveco Speeds Rollout of New-Generation Daily CVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.