Most Evoques coming off assembly line headed to overseas markets.
Jaguar Land Rover’s 4,500-strong Halewood, U.K., workforce begins operating around the clock to meet global demand for the Range Rover Evoque. The Evoque has achieved worldwide sales success since its launch in July 2011, with nearly 88,000 units sold in more than 170 markets. More than 75% of Halewood’s production is exported. JLR announced the move to 24-hour production in March and launched a campaign to recruit 1,000 production operators, supervisors and engineers. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Goes to 24-Hour Production at U.K. Evoque Factory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.