Unlike other premium brands, BMW has manufacturing presence in Russia.
The Russian market is becoming a battleground for premium auto makers that in recent years have enjoyed significant salesgrowth in the country. According to PricewaterhouseCoopers, sales of new cars priced at $50,000-$70,000 (RR1.58 million-RR2.21 million) in Russia increased more than 30% in 2011, while deliveries of cars costing at least $100,000 (RR3.16 million) more than doubled. The typical Russian buyer of a premium car has a monthly income of $4,000-$5,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury Auto Makers Finding No Bear Market in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642