Used market lets buyers ‟make real the car of our dreams,” industry-watcher says.
MADRID – Used-vehicle prices increased 1.6% in the first half of 2014 in Spain, due to inventory shortages and a 1.8% uptick in demand for midsize and luxury vehicles, according to German consultancy AutoScout24. Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen were the brands in greatest demand during the period, accounting for 34% of the used-car market, up slightly from 33.4% year-ago. Audi sales through May increased 38% compared with prior-year, followed by VW (33.8%), Mercedes (27.8%) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Luxury Brands Nudge Spain Used-Vehicle Prices Upward" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.