Fiat 500c with 5-speed manual among U.K.’s most fuel-efficient cars.
Fuel economy is the most important factor most U.K. motorists consider when planning to acquire their next car. A survey of 398 business and personal-car leasing customers by U.K. website ContractHireAndLeasing.com finds fuel economy is rated very important by 47% of respondents. Another 42% say it is somewhat important. Some 9% of respondents claim fuel price is not an important consideration. The Automobile Assn. says the U.K. average price for unleaded gasoline in June was 130.5 pence a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next Car Must Be Fuel-Stingy, U.K. Motorist Poll Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.