Sneak peek at Opel Cascada convertble.
VIENNA – Adam Opel reveals its new convertible,based on the Astra architecture, will be called the Cascada. Derived from the Spanish word meaning waterfall, Cascada maintains a tradition at Opel of car names that end in the letter “A.” Opel also releases partial-view pictures that show the upper half of the new model. The 185.0-in. (470-cm) long 4-seater will be built at the General Motors Mfg. Poland plant in Gliwice, Poland. The car is “a contender in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Names New Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.