PSA says 2008 final design faithful to first sketches.
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen says the Peugeot 2008 cross/utility vehicle it will launch this spring in Europe is its first model conceived from the start to be global, with product development contributions from its technical centers in China and South America. Manufacturing begins soon at its plant in Mulhouse, and next year it will go into production in Wuhan, China, followed by Porto Real, Brazil. “There will be small differences in the cars” reflecting market and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Eyes Global Markets With Upcoming 2008 CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.