Partnership has high hopes for Peugeot 301 in fast-growing segment.
VIENNA – Sales of Peugeot vehicles resume in Kazakhstan following a period in which the brand was completely absent from the country. But rather than simply appoint a new importer, French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen launched an assembly project with Kazakhstan’s AllurGroup earlier this year. Kazakhstan is counted among the emerging markets with rapidly increasing light-vehicle sales. “The Kazakh market shows a gigantic speed of growth,” Bernd Schantz, PSA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Grows Sales, Production Operations in Kazakhstan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.