New Opel/Vauxhall Movano to be launched next summer.
MADRID – Vans are in the vanguard of the European auto industry’s new-product cadence. Refreshed versions of the Opel/Vauxhall Movano and Renault Master clones are the latest set for launch in the European market, due at the end of summer. Both models are bigger versions of the Opel Vivano and Renault Trafic vans, new versions of which also will appear about the same time. All four ranges were exhibited to the public for the first time at the recent Commercial Vehicle Show in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Revamped Movano, Master Join European Van Parade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.