Hyundai Solaris sales up 4.0% in July.
Russian new-vehicle sales set a July record, rising 14% from year-ago to 255,560 units. The performance took the market’s 7-month total up a similar 14% to 1,669,455 units. “We are pleased to see that the industry remains in good shape,” Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says in a statement. But sales leader Lada continued its volume decline, posting a 7% drop in July to 47,093 units. Year-to-date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Market Continues to Roll on Record July Volume" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.