Duster helps Renault brand retain second place in year-to-date sales.
The Russian auto industry’s retreat continued in November with deliveries down 4% year-on-year to 231,982 units. The Association of European Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers Committee says the latest result left the 11-month total down 6% to 2,513,163 units. “No question, the total industry is still declining, albeit at a slower pace,” committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says in a statement. “The long-awaited flattening of year-on-year sales trend has yet to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Sales Off in November, But Slowdown Rate Eases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.