Granta sales bright spot for Lada brand in 2013.
Russian new-vehicle sales fell 5.5% last year to 2.8 million units and the industry is expecting another slight drop this year, to 2.73 million. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee says 2013 ended on a positive note, with deliveries up 4% in December to 264,257 units. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says the strong finish in the final month of 2013 alleviated what had been a difficult year after a record 2012 saw 2.94 million deliveries. “No ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian 2013 New-Car Sales Off 5.5% From Record 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.