V5 CUV to account for most of brand’s assemblies at Russian plant.
VIENNA – Russian contract assembler Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways will add another Chinese brand to its portfolio. The company will assemble Brilliance cars from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Brilliance Auto Group, sources close to the deal tell WardsAuto. Volume assembly of the Brilliance H530 sedan and V5 cross/utility vehicle is expected to start in October at the Derways plant in Cherkessk. Other models may follow. The V5 is expected to account for the largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Assembler Makes Deal With Chinaâ€™s Brilliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.