Forester reportedly candidate for SKD assembly in Russia.
VIENNA – There are no immediate plans for assembly of Subaru cars in Russia, says Kazushi Yoshida, the new executive director of Russian importer Subaru Motor. “We have suspended consideration of the matter, as our main target is the creation of a new long-term development strategy of the Subaru brand in Russia for five years,” Yoshida is quoted as saying by the Russian newspaper RBK Daily. Yoshida, who served as managing director of the company until 2011, returned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Puts Russian Assembly Plans on Hold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.