Tesla supercharger locations allow more open-road driving.
Tesla continues its rapid network expansion to allow U.K. Model S owners to drive anywhere in the region, opening supercharger locations in London and Birmingham. Model S owners can charge the vehicles for free, for life. The first site is at Hyatt Regency London-The Churchill, on Portman Square. The supercharger can be accessed in the hotel parking area and will be free to Model S owners for one hour while charging. It is the first supercharger in central London and represents the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla Superchargers Extend EVâ€™s Reach Across U.K." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.