Fiesta top seller in May.
The U.K. new-car market breaks an important record with its 27th consecutive month of growth, topping a longstanding mark set in the late 1980s. It was good news all around as the May result, up 7.7% to 194,032 units, was the best for the month since 2004. The performance pushed the U.K. industry beyond 1 million units for the year to date, with volume up 11.6% to 1,058,974 units. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders CEO Mike Hawes says the new-car market now has grown in every month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Market Stays on Roll With Best May Since 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.