Brown’s eponymous company follows tradition of Ford, Porsche, Honda.
A completely new U.K. luxury automotive brand is to be launched in April, promising to refresh the classic British sports car for the 21st century. British businessman and car enthusiast David Brown has created a brand in his own name – David Brown Automotive – to deliver his vision for a new take. He did not settle for an update of any existing model, instead commissioning a completely original exterior and interior design and sourcing bespoke U.K. suppliers for interior trim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Sports Car Fan Launching His Own Luxury Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.