Volume production of car-based delivery van launches in 2014.
VIENNA – Ukrainian auto maker ZAZ unveils a delivery van based on the previous-generation Chevrolet Aveo at the SIA 2013 auto show in the country’s capital of Kiev. ZAZ produces the earlier Aveo, rebadged as the ZAZ Vida hatchback and sedan, at its plant in Zaporozhye. Volume production of the new model is expected to start in 2014. The new light-commercial vehicle is dubbed ZAZ Vida Pick-up. Despite its model name, it is not a pickup truck but a car-based delivery van. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s ZAZ Unveils Van Based on Earlier Chevrolet Aveo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.