BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - European car market volumes are likely to decline in 2012, said Sergio Marchionne, the chairman of the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association, ACEA, on Tuesday. "We're looking at a relatively difficult 2012," Marchionne said at a press conference. "We're probably going to see a decline in volumes in the European market." (Reporting by Philip Blenkinsop)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European car market volumes likely to fall in 2012 - ACEA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.