* Carmakers up 22.4 pct in January * Sector index now at 318, major resistance at 322 By Joanne Frearson LONDON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - European auto stocks look likely to baulk at a major technical resistance level after returning a staggering 22.4 percent in January, as a raft of economic data shows growth and spending are slowing. The STOXX Europe 600 Automobiles & Parts index has outpaced all other sectors on the STOXX Europe 600 this year, with exporters like BMW and Daimler buoyed by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European car stocks rally set to baulk at resistance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.