* Cuts give pause for thought on move into dividend plays * Investors focus on cash flow, sustainability of payouts * Demand rises for longer-dated dividend futures * Telecom dividends to fall further, autos to rise-Markit By Toni Vorobyova LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - A run of high-profile dividend cuts by European companies is forcing investors to become more sophisticated in how they use them to make money, pointing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European dividend cuts push investors to new strategies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642