STOCKHOLM, March 26 (Reuters) - European commercial vehicle sales fell 3.1 percent in February, industry association ACEA said on Friday, as the hard hit market stabilised but showed little evidence of an upswing. Truckmakers such as Germany's Daimler and MAN SE , Sweden's Volvo and Scania , and Fiat's Iveco were hit by the steepest market decline in decades after the global financial crisis struck in late 2008. Demand has stabilised in recent months, but lingering tight credit to fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European Feb truck registrations fall 3.1 pct-ACEA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.