By Justyna Pawlak LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Many European manufacturers have recently reduced their hedging of currency risk but they may boost their protection against a strong euro if it weakens again, according to foreign exchange specialist Travelex. Throughout the euro's relentless rise against the dollar over the last couple of years, many European companies became more aggressive in safeguarding their export profits through hedging instruments bought in currency markets. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European firms hedge less fx risk,for now-Travelex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.