FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The heavy truck market in the Europe Union expanded by 3.9 percent in January, helped by a surge in the United Kingdom, where registrations of new vehicles weighing over 16 tonnes rose by more than a third, data showed on Tuesday. The gain builds on a rise of more than 20 percent in heavy truck registrations reported in December, but the overall increase reflected diverse developments, with French registrations up 3.3 percent, while registrations in Germany, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European heavy truck market grows 3.9 pct in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.