* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.9 pct, Euro STOXX 50 up 1 pct * FTSEurofirst 300 records best Q1 since 2006 * Mining and steel stocks jump on rising base metal prices By Harro Ten Wolde FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - European share prices snapped a three-day losing run on Friday to end the first three months of the year up 6.8 percent, the biggest first-quarter gain since 2006, after euro zone finance ministers agreed to boost rescue funds for the member nations. Mining and steel stocks led the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European share prices end best Q1 in six years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.