PARIS, Nov 26 (Reuters) - New European commercial vehicle sales rose 12 percent in October, industry association ACEA said on Friday, as truck and van markets continued to recover from the low level of sales seen last year. In the first 10 months of the year, commercial vehicle registrations, including heavy trucks, smaller vans and buses and coaches, rose 6.6 percent, to a total of 1,453,202 vehicles. Highly cyclical demand for heavy trucks has grown strongly in the last few months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European truck market recovery continues - ACEA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642