FRANKFURT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - The heavy truck market in Europe expanded by a fifth in December thanks to strong gains in particular in economically-depressed Italy, where registrations of new vehicles weighing over 16 tonnes more than doubled last month, data showed on Friday. Figures published by the automotive industry association ACEA also revealed registrations of new light commercial vehicles (LCV), such as delivery vans used by small businesses for example, increased 6.3 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"European truck market rises 20.5 pct in Dec -ACEA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.