* China auto market outlook among topics in focus * Even the mightiest automakers starting to feel vulnerable * Can no-frills small cars help save the day? By Christiaan Hetzner and Laurence Frost PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - As executives bemoan the worsening outlook for the European car market, they hope the no-frills small cars on display at the Paris auto show will lure customers in austerity-hit markets and premium limousines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe's dimming prospects in spotlight at Paris auto show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.