FRANKFURT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Europe's heavy truck market expanded at a healthy 18.2 percent clip in October versus a year ago thanks to strong demand in Eastern Europe as well as even periphery states like Ireland and Spain. Italy, one of the largest truck markets, managed to eke out growth in sales of new heavy trucks weighing 16 tonnes or more, a segment that correlates closely to economic activity and global trade, according to data published by the European autos industry association ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe's truck market grows 18 pct in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642