* Austro-Canadian Frank Stronach, 80, launches party * 40 percent of Austrians want "Team Stronach" in gov't * Party appeals to Austrians tired of corruption scandals By Georgina Prodhan VIENNA, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Eurosceptic auto parts magnate Frank Stronach launched his Austrian election campaign on Thursday, presenting himself as an honest man of the people to a public tired of corrupt politicians and hungry for change. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eurosceptic billionaire starts Austrian election campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642