* Auto parts billionaire wants Austria to quit euro * Taps rich country fatigue with bailouts of Greece, Spain * Five right-wing lawmakers defect to his party VIENNA, Nov 8 (Reuters) - A new political party founded by an Austrian billionaire gained its first seats in parliament on Thursday after five right-wing lawmakers defected to his Eurosceptic group. The move gives Frank Stronach, founder of one of the world's biggest car parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eurosceptic tycoon secures place in Austrian parliament" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.