BERLIN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The exchange rate of the euro against the dollar is less of a worry for Germany's auto sector than that of the euro against the yen, German Economy Minister Michael Glos said on Wednesday. Speaking at a news conference in Berlin, Glos also said that German economic expansion could be stronger next year than in 2007. The government on Wednesday raised its growth forecast for this year to 1.7 percent from 1.4 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Euro/yen fx rate more of a worry than euro/dlr-Glos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.