BRUSSELS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Internal Market Commissioner Frits Bolkestein would like to take a decision on whether to bring Germany to court over a law that protects Volkswagen AG next month, his spokesman said on Thursday. "Frits Bolkestein has the intention of tying up all loose ends before the end of his mandate. He would like to give (it) very serious consideration .... before the end of october," Commission spokesman Jonathan Todd told a daily briefing in reply to a question about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU's Bolkestein wants to decide on VW in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.