By William Schomberg BRUSSELS, May 25 (Reuters) - European trade chief Peter Mandelson will face increased opposition from EU foreign ministers on Monday when he tells them how he will try to keep struggling global trade negotiations alive. Some European Union countries, chief among them France, have previously accused the British commissioner of overstepping the mandate they gave him in his determination to wrap up the World Trade Organisation talks. The Doha round of negotiations for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU's Mandelson faces rough ride over WTO talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642