GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - Global trade talks have made progress and a deal might be possible, European Union Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson said on Friday. "There has been progress made, yes," said Mandelson, who is negotiating at the World Trade Organisation on behalf of the 27 EU countries. He said progress had been made in most areas but that: "it's not a final deal". When asked if a deal was in sight he replied: "It's possible, it's possible". (Reporting by Bill Schomberg and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU's Mandelson says WTO deal could be possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642