GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - European Union trade chief Peter Mandelson said on Friday he was "very hopeful" that a breakthrough deal could be done in world trade talks and said it would give the global economy a boost. "What's on the table is not perfect, it's not beautiful but it's finally put together what will be a genuine boost for the world economy and particularly good for developing countries," Mandelson said after a make-or-break meeting of trade ministers. Indian Commerce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU's Mandelson "very hopeful" of WTO deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642