BRUSSELS, Feb 21 (Reuters) - EU Internal Market Commissioner Charlie McCreevy is not expected to decide whether to proceed with his legal action against Italy over Autostrade until next month, his spokesman said on Wednesday. McCreevy kicked off legal proceedings against Italy last November for hindering a 14 billion euro ($18.4 billion) takeover of road operator Autostrade SpA by Spain's Abertis . "For the moment there is nothing to announce on this subject. The next round of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU's McCreevy to decide on Autostrade in mid-March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.