BRUSSELS, Jan 23 (Reuters) - European Union Internal Market Commissioner Charlie McCreevy will seek backing for a final warning to Italy on Wednesday for hindering a 14 billion euro takeover of road operator Autostrade by Spain's Abertis , an EU source said on Tuesday. The European Commission will decide at its meeting on Wednesday whether to agree to McCreevy's request to step up a legal action it started in November. Back then, the Commission was concerned that changes to Italy's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU's McCreevy to step up action on Autostrade-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642