By Tom Brown DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Commerce Secretary Don Evans cast the U.S. auto industry in a heroic light on Thursday, saying it had been a driving force behind the economic recovery since the attacks on America last year. "Obviously I want to thank the auto industry for the large role that they have played in the recovery of this economy," Evans said. "The auto industry has played a major role in this recovery." Evans spoke to reporters after a meeting with automotive parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Evans says auto industry key in U.S. recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642