BOMBAY, March 22 (Reuters) - Indian battery maker Eveready Industries Ltd. plans to invest 600 million rupees to set up a dry cell factory in the eastern state of Uttaranchal, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said on Tuesday. The project will be implemented in 18 months and will have an annual capacity of 400 million units, it said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eveready to invest 600 mln rupees in new unit -BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642