FRANKFURT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG is on the verge of hiring former DaimlerChrysler executive Wolfgang Bernhard to run its Volkswagen division, the Automotive News paper reported on Monday, citing VW sources. "Bernhard's salary demands are all that is left to negotiate," the paper said, adding the former chief operating officer at Chrysler would start in January if he can agree terms with Europe's biggest carmaker. Volkswagen declined to comment, but one official who declined to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ex-Daimler exec Bernhard may join Volkswagen-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642