MILAN, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Martin Leach, the former head of Ford Europe and current CEO of Fiat-owned Maserati, could move to Fiat Auto to take charge of product portfolio management, Automotive News reported on Monday. In an advance copy of the paper, Automotive News quoted sources as saying that Leach could also have a role in marketing which is currently handled separately by each of Fiat Auto's brands -- Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo and its van unit. Fiat declined to comment on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ex-Ford boss Leach to take on Fiat products-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.