By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The former president of Ford Europe told a federal judge on Thursday that he never meant to resign in August when he told his superiors he was seeking work elsewhere and wanted to negotiate a departure. Martin Leach testified in the first hearing of his lawsuit against Ford Motor Co. , claiming he was fired in August but illegally barred by Ford from becoming chief executive of Fiat Auto or working anywhere else in the auto industry. Ford has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ex-Ford Europe president testifies in lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.