DUESSELDORF, Germany, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Eckhard Cordes, former head of DaimlerChrysler's premium car business, will become chief executive of German conglomerate Franz Haniel & Cie, the privately held company said. The move also positions Cordes, 55, to become chairman of German retail group Metro . Haniel is a major Metro shareholder and traditionally appoints the Metro chairman. Cordes, who quit as head of Daimler's Mercedes Car Group after he was passed over to become chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ex-Mercedes boss Cordes to run Germany's Haniel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.