FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - German-American carmaker DaimlerChrysler will appoint former Mitsubishi Motors manager Ulrich Walker as head of its trucks unit as part of a sweeping management revamp, a newspaper reported. Citing company sources, Germany's Welt am Sonntag Sunday newspaper said Walker would succeed Eckhard Cordes early next year, and that Cordes would become head of the company's luxury Mercedes Car Group. Walker is a former top executive at struggling Mitsubishi Motors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ex-Mitsubishi manager to head Daimler trucks-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642