FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Karl-Thomas Neumann will start his new job as head of Continental AG's automotive systems division (CAS) on October 1, the German tyremaker and car-parts group said on Tuesday. Neumann, 43, has been released as of that date by Volkswagen AG , where he led the VW brand's electrical and electronics business. Continental named Neumann to the post last month to succeed Wolfgang Ziebart as soon as possible. Ziebart is leaving the company to become chief executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ex-VW exec Neumann to start at Continental on Oct 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642